Prep: 10 mins / Cook: 0 mins / Total: 10
For the smoothie:
1 x ripe mango, peeled and roughly diced
2 x bananas, peeled and sliced
1 tbsp grated ginger
2 tbsp chia seeds
1 tsp ground turmeric
½ tbsp agave syrup
1 cup almond milk
10 drops of EASE oil (optional)
2 tbsp Granola
1 Blood orange, sliced or segmented
A handful of Blueberries
2 tsp Cacao nibs
2 tsp Milled flaxseed & goji berry mix
2 tsp Coconut chips
A scattering of edible flowers
Blend all the smoothie ingredients together, pour into a bowl and decorate with the topping ingredients.
Orange & Ginger Granola
Prep: 5 mins / Cook: 15 mins / Total: 20
2 tbsp candied orange peel
150g jumbo rolled oats
50g whole almonds
70g shelled pistachios
1/2 tsp maldon salt
2 heaped tsp ground ginger
30g coconut oil, melted
75g agave syrup
2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 180c.
2. Melt the coconut oil in a pan over a low heat.
3. Combine the dry ingredients in a large bowl, then add in the wet ingredients and mix well.
4. Spread across a baking sheet, lined with greaseproof paper and bake for 15 minutes in the oven.
5. Take out and allow to cool and harden before breaking up into pieces.
6. Store in an airtight container.